Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 47L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches; 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear; Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately; ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports; Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access; Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm; Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 47L (3050 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.9 lbs / .88 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 22.8 in x 18.9 in x 15 in (44 cm x 22 cm x 20 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side > 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment
- Futura harness and back panel adjusts to fit long and short torsos
- Low-profile Mountain MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Four zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Multiple drink tube exit ports – for routing tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Dedicated, insulated reservoir compartment (with reservoir hang loop)
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Full-zip clamshell opening for easy loading and access to gear
- Upper and lower compression straps to secure load
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports on top of pack
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of each pocket and compartment
- Add and remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop panel
Keep Up With Daily Demands Using the Multicam OCP BFM By Camelbak
The Army, Air Force, and Space Force rely on durable, high-quality bags with hydration capabilities to maintain their energy and efficiency during the day. The Multicam OCP BFM from Camelbak is one of the best bags for these branches, with its impressive capabilities and features. The benefits of these features can’t be understated, and include:
- Adjustable comfort: The BFM features an adjustable shoulder strap, sternum strap, and harness. You can calibrate the fit to fit your unique build to reduce strain while carrying your hydration essentials and gear. The straps and harness also create a snug fit that makes your load more secure.
- Adaptable hydration: You can use one of many tube port exits to configure your three-liter hydration bladder for your applications. Run your tube where it works best, whether it's over the shoulder or under your arm, making it easier to stay hydrated in tough conditions.
- Rugged resilience: With a durable construction using 500D Cordura materials, it's no surprise that the BFM can hold up when put to the test in the most rugged environments. This beast of a bag is built to last, and you can rest assured that your belongings will stay secure.
- Plentiful storage: Alongside the three-liter hydration compartment, the BFM features an impressive 47 liters of cargo space for your critical equipment, gear, and essentials. You can use the clamshell opening to access everything you need, the moment you need it.
Revolutionize Your Routine With the BFM
Whether you’re at work or traveling, the BFM has you covered. You’ll have plenty of space for your storage and hydration essentials to help you get through the day. Take your BFM on extended missions and military operations, or enjoy the great outdoors with the hydration pack fastened on your back.
Designed to withstand the toughest conditions, you could throw everything you’ve got at the BFM, and it will still hold up. Feel more confident in your routine with the BFM by your side.
Consider the AMBUSH for Minimal Space Requirements
The BFM has plenty of storage potential, but you may not need all that space to get through your day. If you still want to focus on hydration, the Multicam OCP AMBUSH by Camelbak is a good fit. You’ll get the same hydration capacity with six liters of cargo storage for the critical items you need for your day.