Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
Meets US Military standards for Near Infrared Reflectance (NIR)
Dimensions: 21 x 20 x 14 in
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 3112 cu. In / 46 L
- Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side
- 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel
- 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt
- 7-Series Aluminum
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately), ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports, Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access, Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm, Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
Stay Fueled and Dominate the Field With the BFM by Camelbak
The Coyote BFM from Camelbak is suited for long missions or operations, helping you stay hydrated while carrying your gear. Feel prepared to tackle the day with the right bag in tow. You can take your day to the next level with these impressive benefits:
- Versatile configuration: The integrated harness, adjustable sternum strap, and padded shoulder straps make it easy to adjust the BFM to your unique torso size, creating a comfortable fit. Rest easy, knowing your equipment and hydration essentials are secure on your back.
- Resilient design: Camelbak designed the BFM using 500D Cordura fabric, a durable and water-resistant material. You can put this bag through the wringer without worrying about excessive wear and tear.
- Adjustable hydration: Drinking water is critical for extended operations. This bag features a three-liter hydration bladder with multiple tube port exits, allowing you to adjust your hydration method. Route the hydration tube under your arm or over your shoulder for versatile hydration potential.
- Spacious interior: On top of the hydration bladder, the BFM has a total cargo capacity of 46 liters, which you can use as space for cargo. Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve, knowing your mission essentials are strapped securely to your back. You’ll also find a clamshell opening to simplify access to your gear and equipment.
Take the BFM Anywhere
Stay on top of your workday or adventure with the BFM as your trusted companion. The plentiful space and hydration compartment make the BFM the ideal companion for military operations, hikes, camping trips, and other outdoor activities.
The Coyote BFM is built like a tank and can handle any challenge. Rugged terrain, harsh elements, and rough handling are nothing to the BFM. Trust this bag to withstand what you throw its way.
Need to Stay Hydrated but Want a Compact Bag?
If you need a more lightweight option for the most challenging adventures, the Coyote AMBUSH by Camelbak is the bag for you. You’ll still have the three-liter hydration capacity but have a six-liter carrying capacity suited for your critical essentials. Stay mobile and light on your feet while prioritizing hydration with the AMBUSH.
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.