- Made of lightweight, yet super strong 1000D Nylon Fabric.
- Fabric is treated with a urethane coating and with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating for water and stain resistance.
- Main compartment expands from 8470 cubic inches up to 11700 cubic inches with the quick pull of a zipper
- 2 Padded pull handles are hidden and zip away in pockets when not in use.
- Retractable metal pull handle zips away when not in use.
- Retractable metal pull handle allows you to control the bag easily with one hand when being wheeled on tile floors, concrete or other smooth hard surfaces
- Shoulder and waist strap suspension system for carrying the bag when the terrain won’t allow wheeling it
- Shoulder straps and a waist belt are stowed in 2 long side pockets and are quickly and easily exposed with a quick zipper pull
- The adjustable shoulder straps are complete with 2 sternum straps that can be repositioned anywhere by the wearer for maximum comfort and bag control
- A padded, adjustable, waist belt adds additional support and control of the bag
- #10 "U" shaped zipper for easy access to main compartment can be secured with a zip tie or small padlock
- Spacious main compartment is fully lined and features padded sides with a high quality foam that keeps its shape. The bottom of the bag is also lined with a full length center zipper which allows you to store dirty boots, clothes etc under the lining and away from clean articles.
- Interior lid has 2 large mesh pockets which measure approx 17”x16”
- Main compartment has 6 smaller, additional mesh pockets which measure approx 11”x9”
- Main compartment has 3 garment compression straps for secure stowage of contents
- Large Exterior Vinyl ID Window.
- 3 exterior, removable compression straps insure the load is secure during transportation and then they can easily be stowed in a pocket when they aren’t needed.
- Exterior pockets to hold even more gear, 2 pockets measure approx. 10”x7”3” deep, a 3rd pocket measures approx. 14”x7”x3”deep
- Features three large, durable, all-terrain wheels with bumpers.
- Measures approximately 36"L x 18"W x 10"H, when NOT expanded and holds over 8470 cubic inches. Meets FAA size restrictions.
- Measures approximately 36"L x 18"W x 15"H, when it is expanded and holds over 11700+ cubic inches.
This bag was engineered for use by deploying troops. We understand that you have certain needs and expectations of the bag when it is in transit - and other needs and expectations when you are living out of it. You need a bag that is tough, can hold a lot of gear, is easy to maneuver in airports but is also easily made into a backpack when the terrain isn’t “wheel friendly”. You need a bag you can live out of without having to fight shoulder straps and compression straps every day. That is why our shoulder straps and waist belt zip away when not needed and our external compression straps are removable and easily stored in a pocket when the bag isn’t in transit. You will be very happy with this purchase.