Dimensions: 36 x 25 x 60 cm
Cargo Load Capacity: 45 Liter
Reservoir Capacity: 3 Liter
The Double D 45L Hydration tactical backpack offers smart and simple compartments, the unique transporter flap with two vertical front-pouches plus straps and MOLLE webbing to attach a helmet, tools and wet or dirty gear to the outside of the pack. The Double D is designed for ballistic vest integration. High-quality materials ensure the protection of the gear stored and durability against tear, abrasion, and rough usage while keeping the backpack as light as possible. The WLPS Low Profile 3L bladder is included.
Ensuring the troop’s agility and mobility with features like the contoured shoulder straps, rotating boomerang-shaped hip belt for easy body armor integration, compression straps, angled top lid to ensure free head movement also when operating in prone firing position. For pack stability and enhanced load-bearing performance, the Double D features a Suspension System with “T” formed aluminum bars.
- 38L main compartment with zippered inside pocket
- Generous top lid compartment for quick over-arm access to small essentials while on the move
- Internal water reservoir compartment for 3L bladder with tube routing over the right shoulder
- Two 3L expandable front vertical pockets in the transporter flap
- Wand side pockets for use together with compression straps to hold long items
- Includes 3L WLPS™ Low Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC™ connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
- Radio carrier compatible: equipped with two 25mm buckles for mounting a radio holder carrier with an additional horizontal compression strap to stabilize the radio
- Radio and antenna slots for easy antenna routing with an additional slot for cable routing
- Transporter Flap for external storage of helmet, jacket, etc.
- Angled top lid with a 45-degree angle enables free head movement, especially while operating in the prone firing position
- The “boomerang” shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing and Suspension System with T-formed aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back of the user
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves
- Adjustable reinforced sternum strap prevents shoulder straps from digging into armpits and evens load distribution
- Inside straps and D-Loops keep equipment in place
- Side straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity
- Top stabilizers keep the load stable and close to the back
- Top-load and front access to cargo for top or suitcase-style loading or suitcase-style packing/unpacking
- Top pouch with internal organizers for admin items (pens, notebook)
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the backpack
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing on the sides of the backpack
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling