Military Luggage Company's Return Policy
If you’re not happy with your order, we’ve got your six. Any stocked item can be returned within the guidelines below. We do not accept returns for any embroidered items, silk screened items, large quantities (5 or more of an item) or special order items.
- Return your order within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the product price
- A returned item must be brand new, unused and still have original manufacturer tags intact
- We cover return shipping for your return with a prepaid label
- Expedited shipping charges (if any) are not refunded
- No restocking fees on orders of $200 or less (15% restocking fee on orders above $200)
We do ask that you do a reasonable amount of due diligence before making a purchase to avoid excessive returns. We reserve the right to cancel orders from individuals whom we feel are making too many return requests.
Contact email@example.com or call (910) 483-1087 with your order number to initiate a return.
We ship quicker than a politician back pedaling on campaign promises!
We know many of the orders we receive are for deployments, field training, pcs’ing and are mission essential items.
That’s why we strive to ship orders within 1 business day of receipt. All that separates you from your gear at that point is how long UPS or USPS takes to deliver it to your door.
Most orders are shipped from our warehouse in North Carolina.
In the rare event that we are out of stock on an item, we will contact you. If our ship date doesn’t work for you, we want you to have plenty of time to get your gear from another source.
If you have any questions or concerns about shipping don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - or call us at (910) 483-1087 – we’re here to help!