Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 52 cm
Cargo Load Capacity: 35 Liter
Reservoir Capacity: 3 Liter
The Patrol 35L Hydration tactical backpack is a versatile mission-to-office backpack. The removable waist belt transforms it easily from assault order to casual. The backpack features an improved back system, reduced weight, and an overall sturdier pack. The WXP 3L hydration system is included. Multiple storage spaces keep the equipment and gear organized and external pouches allow easy access to smaller essentials.
- 24L main compartment with zippered inside pocket
- 2 generous top- and bottom-front pockets
- 1 outside admin pocket with zippered horizontal access
- Insulated hydration compartment with tube routing through the left or right shoulder
- Includes 3L WLPS™ Low Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like™; Taste-Free™ Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC™ connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT™ at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT™ has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA™ or valves to be disconnected without spilling.
- The “boomerang” shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing and Suspension System with T-formed aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back of the user.
- 3D mesh on back and shoulder straps for enhanced ventilation and heat transfer
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling in the dark or when using gloves
- Adjustable Sternum Strap and Top and Hip stabilizers keep the load stable
- Side compression straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity
- Internal foldaway organizers for admin items (pens, notebook, detachable keyholder)
- Padded bottom protects electronic items
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the back and sides of the backpack
- 2 rows of MOLLE webbing on the bottom of the backpack
- Elastic retention loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling