Protect your large rucksack or backpack with this US MADE rain cover.
Fits well with the following rucksacks:
- Tactical Tailor MALICE 2 AND 3
- USGI Large Molle II Rucksack
- USGI Molle 4000 Jumpable Rucksack
- USMC FILBE Large Rucksack
- ALICE Rucksack
- Large Backpacks and Rucksacks up to 6500 cubic inches
Not recommended for anything smaller than a large ALICE pack (Alice Pack measures 22" x 20" x 19")
- Provides a waterproof cover for rucksacks in the field
- Adjustable shock cord fitting with cord lock
- Made In The USA
- 23 x 23 x 17 (open)
Note: Rucksack shown in pics for demonstration purposes only and not included with rain cover
Protect Your Gear From the Elements With the Rain Cover for Large Rucksacks and Backpacks
The weather doesn’t care when you’re engaged in your operations. When you’re on a ruck march or carrying your gear inside a backpack, you want to keep it protected from the rain so it’s ready to use at a moment’s notice. Use the Scorpion OCP Rain Cover for Large Rucksacks and Backpacks, which offers benefits and features like:
- Waterproof design: The most notable feature of the Rain Cover is its waterproof capabilities, which allows you to confidently carry your gear in some of the toughest weather conditions. Feel more confident during your operations knowing your supplies have extra protection from the elements.
- Large sizing: The Rain Cover can accommodate bags up to 6,500 cubic inches, meaning it can fit a wide range of rucksacks and backpacks. Carry plenty of gear and trust it will be well-protected by the durable Rain Cover.
- Adjustable fit: You can adjust the Rain Cover to fit the specific size of your bag using the adjustable shock cord. With the Rain Cover fitting snugly around your bag, it’s less likely to allow rain and other elements inside.
Looking for a Bag to Pair With Your Rain Cover?
Rain or shine, you need a high-quality bag to help you haul your gear during your operations. Military Luggage Company has your back with our comprehensive selection of backpacks, assault packs and rucksacks in Multicam OCP. Find a large bag to accommodate all your essentials and keep it safe from the weather so your supplies are ready to deploy at a moment’s notice.