No Reviews Yet
We supply gear that can stand up to anything... except Chuck Norris.
We ship quicker than a politician backpedaling on campaign promises.
Featuring multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing and several storage compartments, this low profile day
pack can be configured as a standalone backpack or converted into a MOLLE compatible pack that
attaches to armor carriers and vests. The options are limitless!
• Constructed of durable yet lightweight 500 denier ripstop or CORDURA® nylon
• Removable 3-D padded mesh padded back panel
• Carry handle with lash loops on top of pack
• Six 3/4” adjustable compression straps
• Easy-grip zipper pulls
• Removable padded shoulder straps
• Multiple rows of MOLLE-compatible S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing:
- Seven rows on back panel for attaching back panel or mounting on a MOLLE compatible platform
- Four rows on each side
- Three rows on front compartment with loop for attaching hook-back ID panels
• One slash pocket on main compartment and two on front compartment
• Zippered pocket (84 cu. in.) on front compartment with two rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing
• Main compartment (650 cu. in.)
• Beavertail-style compartment (595 cu. in.)
• Hydration pocket with three elastic-covered tube ports accommodates 100 oz. hydration reservoir